"The richest members of Congress actually got even wealthier last year, even though 2009 saw one of the worst economic downturns in America since the Great Depression.Its tough to be a rich "Democrat" in America.
"Three Republicans and seven Democrats made up the top 10. Congressman Michael McCaul, R-Texas, joined the list for the first time, replacing representative Harry Teague, D-N.M.
"Here are the top ten, along with their estimated worth.1. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.): $188.6 million
2. Rep. Darrel Issa (R-Calif.): $160.1 million
3. Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.): $152.3 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller ( D-W.Va.): $83.7 million
5. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $73.8 million
6. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.); $70.2 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $56.5 million
8. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $53.5 million
9. Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $49.7 million
10. Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.): $46.1 million"
Idiot Democratic Party flunkies will insist this means the Party is not against businesss. Wrong. The Party has no objection to enriching the Party powerful. The Party thinks small businessmen can go the hell.
The Democrats not only turned out to be the most racist party but the richest too! Who Knew? Obviously not the poor minorities that voted for them.