PreviewThe people shape their own destiny
-- either as free people or as slaves.

If they remain self-reliant, they stay free.
Unchecked, ever-expanding government power
-- destroys lives.

Government panacea is a defective idea.
Email our servants:

President
Representative
Senator

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Obama effect on the "Democratic" Party

Jo Ann Nardelli, president and founder of the Blair County [Pennsylvania] Federation of Democratic Women, announced why she was quitting the 'Rat Party, May 29, 2012. "As the Democratic Party has taken the stand for same-sex marriage, then I must make a stand on my faith that marriage is between a man and a woman. God’s principles for life never change. His guidelines, given in Scripture, produce fruitful lives when you follow them.” I thought I could make a difference to change our party. It didn’t work. I noticed that it’s been going more and more to the left. This is not my father’s party. I did not leave the party; the party left me."” More Democrats leave the sinking ship

No comments: