Donald Trump was elected President of the United States. Its time for us to work together. Talk normally to us so we can become a nation again.
Oh, precious - now Hillary actually has a lead in the popular vote... meltdown in 3... 2... 1...
Some 'democratic' messages:
- Yo, France - you want this back? We don't need it any more. [Louisiana purchase- identifying the 'red' part of the map where Trump got the most votes]
- If you are happy about this election, we are never dating.
- I want to literally die [and split infinitives]
- I feel like there's no point to anything right now. It's all going to burn
- Cool thing is that [name] you know physics, you grew up with guns, you are an excellent shot. It might all help soon. Unfortunately.
- My ideals and morals have me in the fetal position under a blanket, not wanting to give a fuck about anything anymore
- Well, if you need a friend to cry with, it's me - because I can't stop. All personal bans on trying not to public cry (or cry at work) are off
- What has happened, is just deplorable....so numb I can't even cry....
- I feel numb.
- "There are no winners. Half the country has openly voted for the oppression of LGBT's, minorities', and women's rights." - Jill Biden
- All faith gone. Push the button Obama. You get the last Mic Drop, buddy! Goodbye Rome, Burn the lights off when you're done.
- We should not have to tell our children "we will protect them... from our own president"
- GOD DAMN IT AMERICA! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
- ...everything on HuffingtonPost.com
- Send more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, might as well be baked if we're gonna be fried.
- I hope you're fucking happy, America... You bigoted ignorant fucks.
- I hereby declare that I will not listen to even ONE of his speeches from this day until this country gets its head out of its behind and tells him he's fired, even when he tries to tell us he's fired the nukes and we can all kiss ours goodbye.
- I fear for WOMEN'S RIGHTS and the LGBT community.
It's the end of the world